at a restaurant while u high like
"can i order this"
"would you like a soup or a salad?"
"WHATS A SUPER SALAD"
- 1: When did you lose your virginity?
- 2: Rough sex or soft sex?
- 3: Do you have any unusual kinks/fetishes?
- 4: Weirdest place you’ve had sex?
- 5: Favourite sex position?
- 6: Do you like to be dominant or submissive?
- 7: Have you ever had any one night stands?
- 8: Sex on the bed, couch or the floor?
- 9: Have you ever had sex in a public place?
- 10: Have you ever been caught masturbating?
- 11: What does your favourite sexy underwear look like?
- 12: How often do you have sex?
- 13: Is there anybody right now you’d like to have sex with?
- 14: Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex?
- 15: Most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you during sex?
- 16: A song you’d listen to during hard/rough/kinky sex?
- 17: A song you’d listen to during soft/slow/passionate sex?
- 18: Are you into dressing up for sex?
- 19: Would you prefer sex in the bath or sex in the shower?
- 20: If you could have sex with anyone right now, who would it be?
- 21: Have you ever had a threesome? If not, would you?
- 22: Do you/would you use sex toys?
- 23: Have you ever sent someone a dirty text/picture?
- 24: Would you have sex with your best friend?
- 25: Is there anything you do after sex? (for example, smoke, eat, drink)
- 26: Something that will never fail to get you horny?
- 27: Early morning sex or late night sex?
- 28: Favourite body part on the opposite sex?
- 29: Favourite body part on the same sex?
- 30: Do you watch porn?
ten years ago i would be like “ew boys” and my mom would say “well someday you’ll like boys” but congratulations mom you raised a queer kid so ew boys
My mom told me to “find a man who respects you like a sea captain respects the sea.” A man who looks at you with awe and reverence but knows you are a force of nature. I like that.
Gunnery Sergeant _______
Okay, that might not be an exact quotation, but it was relayed to me by my beau that a question like this was brought up during his SAPR training. I’m sure many of us have heard it. “How many reports of rape are false accusations because the woman regretted it in the morning?”
Well, serious studies have put the number between 2-8% (of false accusations, regardless of motivation) for any of you who are burning to know the answer to this question.
However, I wanted to talk about those instances in which this might actually be the case. Not that the women who engage in these activities are actually Slutty McSluttersons, but the idea that a woman may feel compelled to cover up consensual sexual acts with a non-consensual label.
If you have ever used a demeaning word to describe a woman for engaging in consensual sexual activities, then you need to shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down right now. You are precisely one of the many reasons that this sort of thing may occur. As long as society shames and guilts women for having sex they enjoy, then they may “regret” it and “cry rape” in order to avoid social backlash.
Are they still just as at fault for trivializing this crime and making it even harder for real victims to be heard and believed? Absolutely. But if we can alleviate the completely unnecessary, puritanical, and archaic societal pressures that may influence somebody to make those claims, then we can make that number of false accusations grow even smaller. That should be something everyone wants.
So stop slut-shaming. You’re part of the problem.
Bringing this back.